Membership with NPAQ includes
- A full calendar of activities ranging from short day walks to five week long adventures, kayaking to cycling, bird watching to a range of social activities
- Regular events such as environmental seminars and various opportunities to be a part of NPAQs campaigns
- The option to receive Protected magazine by post
- Monthly Neck of the Woods ebulletin
- The annual Activities Handbook
- Access to the NPAQ office library in Milton, Brisbane
Please select your desired membership types:
|Shopping cart is empty.|
Household Conservation Partner (annual)
Household Conservation Partner
Household membership (annual)
Suitable for a family or household.
Single Conservation Partner (annual)
Single membership (annual)
Suitable for an individual.